11/06/2014

Rude DVD Player by Chessie

  While Mom is still in my sunny room laughing at me – hrumph! – I thought I would share with you, my good friend Frankie, what just happened.

  Maybe you can appreciate my surprise.  I mentioned to you the other day that Mom was trying to move books around to stop me from enjoying the warmth and comfort of sleeping on the DVD thingy which sits on top of the set top box for the TV.  Well, I took care of those books in quick order –pushed them right to the floor - so it was free and clear for me to take a nap.

  A few minutes ago, I tried to climb up onto the bookcase so I set my foot near the front of the DVD player – when suddenly it stuck its tongue out at me!!  I just put a paw on it, and it opened its BIG mouth and whirred and the big, flat tongue slid out.  I waited, but nothing else happened so I touched it again with my paw and it made a chiming noise, but it didn’t pull its tongue back in.

  Mom came to see what the noise was all about, and found me curiously sitting and watching the tongue – but it wasn’t doing anything.  She mildly scolded me, but her tone had a chuckle in it, as she pushed some buttons on the thing.  I guess the thing liked that, ‘cause it pulled its tongue back and closed its mouth again.  I’ve never seen anything like that before... but now I’m not sure if I ever want to sleep on it again = maybe it could swallow me!

  I’ll catch up later, need to think on that some more, Chessie

No comments:

Post a Comment