11/17/2014

The New Kitty On The Block? by Frankie

 Well, now that things have settled down a bit from all the weird goings on, everything should be back to normal - Right? Nope!

 Even after the vet visit, the new kitty needed to be quarantined because of her fleas. The vet said she was completely infested because she is really sick. Mommy and mom-mom say her tests didn't look very good. So they are gonna make her happy and fill her little tummy for as long as she's here with us. That doesn't sound all that good to me.

 Maybe if they can kill off all the fleas she might feel better. I'm gonna try and stay nearby and see if I can do something to help. Mommy says I'm a good boy sharing my food with the kitty by letting her have first choice of flavors. I don't think it's really a problem since I love all of my foods, I look up at mommy and say "I don't care as long as I still get fed".

 Mommy still keeps us separated, so I don't get to check her out just yet. The neighbor came up with a name for her, which I think sounds kinda nice, it's Gracie. She also brought over some treats and a few small toys for her. The treats smell nice but I don't care for them, the toys however I want for myself. I tried to grab them from mommy and go play with them but she caught me and took them back. Mommy said I have to share and besides the toys aren't for me anyway. What's with that? She did give me one of the jingly bell balls since I don't have any of those yet. But mommy did take a couple of mine that I haven't played with yet for Gracie. So I guess sharing isn't that bad.

 We'll see how this goes. I'm gonna take another circle around and see if I can get close enough to get a sniff of Gracie without mommy noticing. Talk to ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment