11/10/2014

What Did Mommy Bring Home? by Frankie

Hey Chessie,

 Something a bit odd is happening in the house lately...

 Two days ago, one of the neighbors came over to ask mommy to go over and check out a lost and sickly cat in her front yard shrubs. Being the animal lover that she is, she grabbed her shoes and went over right away to see how she could help. I jumped up in the front bow window so I could keep an eye on her and make sure she didn't go too far away.

 A little bit later she came back with something wrapped up in a towel. I followed close behind her trying to get a look or smell of what she had. She stopped to talk to mom-mom then went downstairs and blocked me from going too. Mom-mom grabbed a couple old blankets and some of my food, then went down with mommy.


 I don't know what's going on but I'm gonna get to the bottom of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment