10/21/2014

Catnip by Chessie

Hey there, my kitty friend Frankie!

 Have you ever smelled something called catnip?  Do you like it?  Does it make you all silly and excited??  Evidently some humans, people like our Moms, think it is fun to get cats all excited with this smelly herb.  I can’t be bothered!  I can smell it in some of the toys that I have been given as presents over the years – but I only play with the toys after they have lost their scent.  If there is a fresh smell of this catnip stuff in a new toy, I will ignore it, or try to hide it, until the smell is gone.

 Why do people put herby smells in my little stuffed mice – I’d play with them, and be much happier if they smelled like real little rodents.  After all, I am a mighty huntress - yes I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment