10/06/2014

Stuff In Boxes by Frankie

Hey Chessie,

 Mommy has been going around putting all different kinds of stuff in boxes here and there. I'm not sure what's going on but I like it. Some cats really don't like change, but I look at it as a new adventure. I already have a 'moving box' that mommy gave me that has all my toys and junk in it, of course I like to play in it myself too.


 She puts stuff in the box then writes on the outside, I guess where the things go to again. I tried to read it but looks kinda like gibberish to me, Etsy & eBay, but there was one I know the word - Donate. Mommy and mom-mom like to put lots of stuff in that one apparently. When they fill it, they put it outside in the morning and I see someone pull up in a big truck and take the box. I'm usually in the front door looking out the glass and see everything. When I see the truck stop and someone come up to the house I run out of the doorway and jump into the front bow window. It's not cause I'm scared or anything, I just don't want to be taken with the stuff.


 Anyway, back to the other boxes. Even with all mommy's boxes of stuff from the house she gets new boxes from other places. First it was for my window perch, then for toys and a new BIG litter-box, now it's for the house. I can't make out any of the writing on that one. I think it's called 'icky' or something. Maybe you have heard of it, it's spelled I-K-E-A. When she gets a box from that place she opens it and all sorts of things spill out. I was even able to grab a small baggie out of it unnoticed. Although mommy caught me walking away while she was reading some papers from the box. I wonder what all this stuff is for.


 I'm gonna go back in the box to see if mommy forgot anything else in there.
 Talk to ya later. Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment