10/07/2014

Oh My, Boxes! by Chessie

 Uh oh, Frankie, you’ve got boxes being packed too?  Wonder what’s up with that??

 My Mom spent the whole of the last weekend moving things around the house, and boxes, all sorts of boxes have appeared.  She’s making me very worried, and she laughed at me and said that “It’s okay… Chessie, it’ll be okay very soon!”  The last time she told me that – we moved!!!


 Before we moved to Delaware, we lived in Florida and one day some people came and when they left – Mom started packing many boxes.  The next thing I knew, we were driving forever in the car, and now we live in this house.  I hope we are not moving again… I like it here.  Lots of windows!


 But at least while Mom is doing all this packing I can play in the boxes.  When she sees me dive into a nice, roomy box sometimes she gently closes the lid and I can sleep in there for a long time.  She always cracks the lid a mite bit so I can push out by myself, when I’m ready.  Mom laughs at me when I go to sleep in a box ‘cause I guess I snore – so what!  Speaking of sleeping, I need to take a nap.


 Catch up later, Chessie

No comments:

Post a Comment