10/31/2014

Trick Or Treat? by Frankie

Chessie,

  Have you heard of something called Halloween? It's a weird night thing when those small people go around to everybody's house and beg for treats. Not only that, but they dress up in odd clothes too.


  Mom-mom likes to sit outside and give them food as they walk up to the house. I keep hearing them say "trick or treat". What is that supposed to mean, and what if mom-mom doesn't feed them? I wish just walking up to mommy got me some treats, but that's not gonna happen. Hmmm, I might just try that anyway and see what I get.

  At first it scared me, the noise and those little people running around everywhere. Mommy stood by the door and told me that it was alright. Then she would give them names like Princess, Spider-Man, and Sponge Bob. I sat in the doorway to get a good view of all the activity. And just like that, it was all over and done with.

  Well, I'm gonna see if I can get some treats out of mommy. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment