10/12/2014

Yelling About Birdseed by Frankie

Hey Ya Chessie,

 Ouch, I know what you mean. There's been a couple of times where I've jumped and missed my mark by an inch. Unfortunately mommy saw and insists on 'checking me over' to make sure I'm alright. She likes to fuss over me so much, she rubs and touches my legs and sides, then kisses me on my head and sends me off to play again.


 Anyway, about the sun, I have noticed it changing a bit. Even when I lay out by the back door it doesn't feel the same. Sure I get all toasty warm but it goes behind the tree tops so I don't get as much sun. However... all the bird and squirrel activity has gotten good. Mommy has two feeders out full of seed and all the little birds are scarfing down as fast and as much as they can. There's even a squirrel that hangs upside-down on one of them. Mommy gets mad and yells at him/her and knocks on the window or door to get them to jump down. At first I thought she was mad at me, but she pet me and said "It's OK, you're a good boy, but that squirrely is being bad".


 Uh-oh, speaking of bad squirrels, I hear mommy yelling again.

 I better go see what's going on. Talk to ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment