10/09/2014

The Bengal Bruiser by Chessie

Hey Frankie!

 Read your blog note today about visiting the Vet again – see, now you know what I mean about these big ol’ dogs snuffling along our carriers!  You are correct – it is very rude!  Have to give some thought to retaliation – a hiss of a warning, followed perhaps with a well placed claw across the nose of the intruder!  We should think about that –  ‘cause I don’t want a bloody nose dripping all over my carrier, my Mom wouldn’t like that either!


 So are you officially going to have to change your name from ‘Frankie’ to ‘The Bengal Bruiser’?  Wow!  A fifteen pounder huh?  I’ll make sure to stay on your good side – otherwise you could probably take all seven pounds of me down pretty quick. You wouldn’t do that to a lady, though, would you?  I never would have guessed when I spied you in our garden, skinny little fur ball that you were then, that you would grow into such a big, handsome kitty.  Must be the food, but I would expect it’s also the love and good care your Mom is giving you too!   And as I’ve told you before, I am an eat-to-live kitty – just a picky eater my Mom sez.


 You know Frankie, I wouldn’t say this to most folks, but I really like sharing our catty, ‘er kitty thoughts and opinions and adventures... maybe it might have been interesting to have had you hang around my house a while longer.... but then, you wouldn’t have found your wonderful forever family, and you and I wouldn’t have been able to share our observations and experiences so everybody else would know what we’re thinking and talking about. Pretty cool, I think.


 Later, its supper time and Mom is rustling around the kitchen – gotta go!  Chessie

No comments:

Post a Comment