10/18/2014

Farting by Chessie

Hey Frankie!

 How are you doing?  I thought your story about running around the room and playing tag-on-the-hand with your Mom was fun.  I sometimes run around the house too, especially when I’m playing with my toy mice and flipping them in the air.  But then I also run around the house... when I ‘um... make a noise.  Well, I am a lady and I just don’t do unladylike things, usually.

 I’ll tell you how it happened, a few weeks ago I got really bored with the canned food my Mom has been feeding me, like forever.  The flavors are boring and not too many varieties of them and I just wanted something different, unusual, a tasty new treat.  Well, Mom finally got so frustrated with me wasting food. She kept reminding me that there are many starving kitties in the world, and she was going to feed the food I refused to eat to kitties in the yard!  Like that was going to impress me:  you have gone to your happy new home, and thankfully no other lost kitties have shown up in our patio garden since.

 Anyway, after almost a week of me being a picky eater – just nibbling around the edges and barely eating a bite of the canned food – Mom gave in.  Yes!!  I usually win in the test-of-wills game.  She had some food stashed in the pantry for emergencies when hungry strays, like you, appear and she opened a can and offered it to me out of desperation.  It smelled delish!  Tasted good too – some kind of shrimp with tuna and cod she told to me.  Yummy!  I gobbled it up and ‘Me-owed’ for more.

 So Mom relented, at least for now, I’m eating the new flavors, and enjoying the different tastes... but, there is a difficulty I’ve noticed and so has Mom.  These funny little noises come out of my butt.  It is a surprise when it happens - it feels a little like a little bubble popped outta me.  I do it mostly when I’m sleeping.  Sometimes I also do it when I’m playing with my toys and it causes me to jump and run around cause I don’t expect it to happen.  It is very strange, it doesn’t hurt and it doesn’t smell – but it happens unexpectedly. Oh my!

 Well, speaking of food, I think I’ll go check out the kitchen and see what’s to eat.
 Chessie

No comments:

Post a Comment