10/11/2014

Fall by Chessie

Yo’ Frankie,

 Have you noticed how lovely, cool and pretty these days are – Mom calls it ‘fall’ – a word I don’t like, ‘cause I’ve fallen a couple of times recently from high places in the house, and it hurts!  I do like to climb to the tippy top!

 Anyway, this temperature stuff is de-light-ful.  The house is open to the breezes and it’s sunny, warm in the sun, and coolish in the shade – purrfect!

 I have a problem tho’ and wondered if you had noticed where you live.  The bright sun moves around the house differently now, and I have to keep moving as well, if I want to nap in the warmth of the sun.  I also think the days are getting shorter, ‘cause now when it’s time to get up in the morning for my breakfast, it’s still dark, not like before… and when Mom fixes my supper the sun is going away and it gets dark and she has to turn all the lights on so she can see.  I, of course, can see ‘cause I’m a cat and we have special night vision.

 Anyway, all this chasing the warm sun’s rays around the house tires me out.
 Happy nappy time, Chessie

No comments:

Post a Comment