10/28/2014

What's Behind That Door by Frankie

Hey Chess,

  That's a nice playpen you have there, although I'd be busy finding an escape route instead of playing. When mommy wants me to stay put, she'll stick me in mom-mom's bedroom and close the door. It's because that's my favorite napping spot, but who can nap at a time like this!

  Something is going on just on the other side of that door. So I cry and try to put my paws under it to get someone's attention. Usually mommy will say "calm down and knock it off, your fine". But if it's mom-mom, she sometimes opens the door just enough that I can squeeze through. I then run over to mommy to see what's going on.

  She's up a ladder putting something on the wall called shelves. All my dreams have come true, I can now walk up on the walls! As I proceed to jump up on the first level mommy yells and says "DOWN". Oops, she means business now. She calls mom-mom in to come get me. When she does, mom-mom calls me a tattle-tail and puts me back in her room with a toy.

  Oh well, can't blame me for trying.

  Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment