10/16/2014

Yummy People Food by Frankie

Hey Chessie,

 I started to talk about this a few days ago to you but since we're on the subject again, I have a couple of new things to say. I've tasted quite a few people food stuff. Before I would just stick to my cat food, nothing else was better. Mom-mom offered me some of her lunch meat and that was it. Now whenever she or mommy goes into the kitchen I follow, and very loudly demand that they show me everything they get out. It's to make sure if I wanna try something I get first dibs.  


 Mmmm, butter! Yeah butter is really good, I've tried it warm and melty as well as cold, it doesn't matter to me - they're both yummy. Now speaking of cheese, grilled cheese that is. Mom-mom loves the american cheese that comes packaged in it's own little plastic sleeve. However mommy likes the 'real' stuff that's from a place called a deli. Don't know what that is but it sounds like food heaven. I've found I like a few different cheeses from the ones mommy gets as a special yummy treat.


 Anyway, I was in the bedroom taking a nap, when I heard the plastic crinkle. So I jumped out of bed, came racing out to the kitchen, and jumped up on my stool by the butcher block. I did it so fast I almost fell off the other side of the seat, then I turned and let out the loudest meow of my life. Mom-mom was so startled she dropped the slice of cheese on the floor, so I figured it was mine now. She and mommy got a good laugh out of it as she cut it up for me, but somehow I know that's not going to happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment