10/25/2014

Grounded In The Playpen by Chessie

So, Frankie,

 I’ve only got a few minutes to dash this off to you... something BIG is going on here, and while its been fun, I’m also worried big time.


 I told you my Mom has been packing boxes and moving stuff from all over the house – why I do not know.  She’s put me in my playpen several times (I really do like scooting around in it, playing on the soft floor with my toy mice) but then she opens the doors to the garage and takes all the boxes and other pieces of stuff, furniture I guess its called, out there.  I can watch her from the playpen, she says I’m safe and can’t get into mischief.

 Yesterday she emptied the big pieces of furniture that have cubbies that I’m not allowed to play in – I did once a long time ago and broke some glasses.  Mom was not pleased and said I was a bad kitty.  So we’ve had a game this time, I pretend I want to get on those shelves and dodge around her to watch what she’s doing and try to jump on the shelves, but she can’t catch me ‘cause I’m quick and I run away.  It makes me laugh, but I don’t think Mom is laughing – so she keeps me ‘safe’ in the playpen.

 I can’t figure out what’s going on, it makes me wonder, and I keep talking to her about it very vocally – but she just hugs me and says ‘It’s okay, it’ll be over soon...’  Wonder what that means? I’ll write again, as I can get to the ‘puter... gotta run now Mom’s back from the garage, Chessie

No comments:

Post a Comment