8/15/2014

What's In A Name? by Frankie

Hey Chessie,

   You know, I've been meaning to ask you... Where did you get your name from?

   Mommy says when she tells people my name, they think it's odd or she's too young to have heard my namesake. Frankie comes from Frank Sinatra. Apparently he was a famous guy called a 'crooner'. That's just a big fancy word for a handsome singer, I guess like those boy-bands everybody listens to nowadays. She loves to watch the old/classic movies. Sometimes if it's a musical, or if the couples dance, she picks me up for a snuggle and rocks me like we're dancing. I think its OK, but only if she doesn't kiss me all over my face. She does that sometimes ~ yuck, girly stuff *>:P phbbbbt

   Anyway... Mommy called me Frankie because something just told her I was gonna be a singer/talker. I guess I am though, I like to talk to her and the birdies outside. When she makes my canned food, I just can't help but sing cause I'm so happy I get my favorite stuff. Oh, speaking of food, at my last Vet's visit I weighed in at 10.2 lbs. Can you believe it? When you and your mommy found me I was only about 8 lbs. The Dr said I'm a happy and healthy growing boy.

Well I gotta run, mommy wants to play again. Talk to you later. 
FRANKIE

No comments:

Post a Comment