8/27/2014

paper - Paper - PAPER !!! by Frankie

Hey There Chessie,

   I took your advice you gave me earlier about hiding toys for later. A few weeks ago I was playing with my little mouse, the one your mommy gave me before getting to my new family. And I remembered what you said. So I stashed it away and mommy has been looking for it ever since... lol  Every now and then I will get it out and play with it in the living room, tossing it up in the air, then catching it mid flight and pouncing on it. Oh, it's so much fun playing with it. Sometimes mommy hears me and comes out to see what I'm up to, so I have to grab it before she sees and hide it again. She's getting close to finding my hiding places though. I'll need to change it up a little.

   Mommy was reading an ad paper the other day from a craft store called ACMoore that she shops at. When she was done she was just going to recycle it, but I was looking kinda bored. So she crumpled it up into a ball, which got my attention right away, and threw it over my head. Well, I should say she tried to throw it over me, I caught it mid-air. She cheered and said I was a good boy, I like that, it makes me feel good. Anyway, I like to roll around with the paper ball, scratch it with my feet and tear the corners off into shreds. Mommy got such a kick out of watching and playing with me, she decided to get more ads from the paper and make more balls to play with. We played for hours together and by the time we were tired and needed a nap, the whole house was covered in ripped up and crumpled pieces of paper everywhere. I love it, it's so much fun, but as usual mommy just had to snap a few pics of me. After we both settled down a little, she picked up all the pieces and put them in my box to be played with again later. You just have to get your mommy to do the paper thing with you. It's so much fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment