8/21/2014

Mommy Sees & Knows All by Frankie

Hey Chessie,

   I gotta ask you about your mommy... Does she catch you being bad every time? Mine does.

   I don't know how she does it. Every time I feel like being naughty, mommy ALWAYS catches me. It's like she knows exactly what and where I am, and what I'm getting into. I just don't understand. She says 'I know what your doing!' from a different room then where I am. It's like she can see through the walls. Just as I jump up on the counter she calls for me to get down. Sometimes I don't even get that far, once I was still on the floor just thinking about getting up there, and she looked at me and said 'No'. I can't catch a break.

   I've even tried to see how she does it by watching her. Like the other day... I was playing in the living room with my toys. Now I'm not allowed to play with plastic bags. Something about twisting in it and not being able to breath or some nonsense. So when something caught my eye in mommy's donate bag, I was just gonna go over to investigate. So I was looking at mommy to make sure she didn't see me, but just as I was sniffing in the bag she said 'Get out of that bag, it's nothing for you.' I jumped and ran behind the chair and looked at her. She didn't even turn around to see me or what I was doing. How does she do that?!? She said 'Mommy has eyes in the back of her head and I know what you're up to.' I never heard of that, have you?

   She uses those same eyes to bust Mom-mom when she tries to eat cookies or sweets when she's not to. They argue back and forth about who's older and knows more, but my money is on mommy. She pulls a mad face and just takes the stuff away from mom-mom and gives her something else to eat. One of these nights while mommy is asleep I'm gonna have to check out the 'other' eyes. Maybe if I pounce or scratch at them and let them know I don't like them they'll stop tattling on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment