8/19/2014

Hide-Aways & Napping by Frankie

Hey Chessie,

   Your napping / hide-away spot sounds nice. I have a few hiding places to choose from but only one really nice napping area. Don't get me wrong, anywhere I want to sleep is fine, but Mom-Mom's bed - with her big fluffy comforter - is the best in the whole house. The sun shines through the mini blinds in the afternoon as a soft glow. I hear the little sparrows chirping while they eat at the feeders. Mommy's nearby in her room lightly tapping away on her computer. The comforter is so warm and toasty I just love to snuggle down deep in it and stretch out. I have the most awesome naps ever there. Mommy also promised me to get a thing called a window seat. She says it will let me sit right up on Mom-mom's bedroom window so I can watch the birds at the feeder. Right now I can only see them if they fly over the house cause I stand up on the hope chest at the foot of the bed. It's not high enough and I tend to slip off the edge trying to get closer to the window.


   Now as for the hide-away, I'd have to say, under mommy's desk is my go to. It's an L shape so the center is in the corner, that's where I like to go. When she is online and typing away, I rub across her legs to say 'hi, I'm here', then go lay down for a nap. She checks on me from time to time, and says I'm her good boy, I like that. Under the rest of the desk are boxes but how the desk is made they sit forward on the floor. It makes a sort of pass through for me behind everything. I like to stretch out there too, as seen in the pic below. It seems like everytime I do something 'cute' mommy has to get her camera out and snap a picture.


   All this talk about naps is making me sleepy. I think I'll go lay down for a little bit.

Talk to ya later, FRANKIE



No comments:

Post a Comment