9/21/2014

DIY Tall People by Frankie

Hi Chessie,

 No little people here, but I do see a few that walk the neighborhood out front. There have been a couple of times that they will see me at the door looking out and they wave as they go by. If the windows are open I hear them say "Mommy look, kitty!" I don't know how I feel about them though.


 Mommy has big tall people come in the house, even taller than mommy herself. I try to get close enough without them knowing, so I can sniff them. I wait til they talk with mommy to slink up and check out their big thick boots. So many new and interesting smells. Since the house is a bit older it needs to be worked on and updated here and there. Mommy has a bunch of different people come in and mess around with things. Then mommy says "well I could do that myself" and mom-mom rolls her eyes. In case you didn't catch on already, mommy has her hands full with me and her new burst of DIY energy.

 Anyway, I gotta go. Looks like mommy's packing another box and moving stuff around. I need to check everything out and make sure she doesn't miss anything.

 Later, Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment