9/23/2014

Vet Visits by Chessie

Frankie,

   I just read your story about going to the Vet for the first time. Wow! Eight pounds huh? A young ‘un like you better be careful or your Mom will put you on a diet – that means less food to enjoy – not fun. I am about the same weight as you, and have been forever. My Mom says I eat to live, not live to eat like she does – whatever that means. But my Vet – a nice lady too! – always gives me a gold star on my chart because my weight is purrfect – no fat kitty me!

   It is a big clinic, and hospital, with lots of docs and staff, and I’ve been going there ever since we moved away from Florida; everyone there knows me. They are all very nice to me and call me by my name – I don’t know how they remember me. The only thing that I don’t like about going to the Vet (you are right it has some really weird smells) but it also has other cats and dogs there: big, barking, drooling dogs. Sometimes they stick their noses right up to my carrier and snort! How rude! I don’t like dogs, it doesn’t matter the size – big ones bark, little ones yap, they are all noisy. Not well behaved, like me.

   We’ll have to discuss more about going to the Vet another time, but right now… I’m getting sleepy – nap time, Chessie     

No comments:

Post a Comment