9/27/2014

Making Mommy Laugh by Frankie

Hey There Chess,

 I've been having fun around here just playing, looking outside, napping and such. It's been nice and cool lately with the breeze. Mommy opened all the windows the last two weeks to let some fresh air in, and so I can talk to the birdies. She also opened the front door to let in light when it got cloudy. I sat and watched it rain for a bit, what else could I do, the birds took cover in the bushes and trees until it stopped. So I got an idea, why not let the birdies inside the house, just when it rains. Mommy said no and almost yelled when I reached up to pull the latch open on the door for them. She forgot to make sure it was locked so I can't get out. Guess that won't happen again. :(

 Oh, mommy called me her little weirdo again. Just because one morning I felt like taking a trip running around the house. Well you see, I make a point of going into each and every room running in a circle pattern around the walls. Making sure to jump up onto and down under all the furniture in that room. Going as fast as I can (without breaking or knocking anything over) I speed down the hallway to where mommy and mom-mom are talking. I then jump up and try to touch mom-mom's hand up high on the doorway. Unfortunately I missed her hand, but I did manage to turn off the light on them, it's not like they needed it on or anything. Your welcome!

 Every now and again I wanna see if I could be an awesome ninja. Is that so terrible?

Type to ya later,
Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment