9/11/2014

Let Sleeping Mommy's Lie by Frankie

Hey Chessie,

   Yeah, mommy has snapped a few pics of me sleeping. She says it's cause I'm so cute, but I think it's just her being weird. I like to dose off and on in the day as 'cat naps' and I see mommy checking up on me to see what I'm up to. I also do the same with her in the day when I run and play around the house.


   At night I do watch her sometimes, but I really like to play more. I'll jump up on her bed and wrap my front paws around her legs as I fall over on my side and nip at her toes through the sheets. Most of the time she'll just move around without waking up. But sometimes she'll sit up and grab me then slide me up to cuddle with her. I only lay there for a minute or two until she falls back asleep, then I'm up and rolling again.


   As long as I'm being quiet and playing everything is fine, but if I get up on mommy's bookcase that's next to the window, she gives me a warning. Not that I actually listen thou, she calls for me to get down two or three times, then just as she gets up I'll jump down and go running out the room. I know when she means business, but I'll push up against that line to see how far I can get.


   During the day if mommy's not feeling good, she lays down for a nap sometimes. That's when I get up in bed with her and snuggle, but only a little. I wait til she gets comfy, then I go to the foot of her bed and stretch out all I want.


   Hhmmm, just thinking about it is making me a bit sleepy. Talk to ya later,

Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment