9/18/2014

My Window Perch by Frankie

Hi Ya Chessie,

   I just wanna tell you about my new window perch mommy got me. See, all the windows in the house are up high, so I need to be sitting on something to look out them. There is furniture in front of most of them but not where I really want to look out. Mommy has moved around some things but my favorite spot is in Mom-moms room. You get the best view of the bird feeders and the rest of the back yard. In case you didn't already know, I wanna see the feeders up close and personal. Where I can almost jump out and catch a singing birdie or big fat squirrel. Although, it is around ten feet away plus a tall drop to the ground, but I think I could do it.


   Anyway, mom-mom said she was "NOT gonna move her things around for me to put my big butt up in her window to wreck her curtains". So mommy looked around online to see what she could use for me and came up with a window perch. It's so comfy with a soft furry cover and she opens the window for me with the screen in so I can smell all the wonderful fresh air. It's been cool here too and a nice wind early in the morning. I can see and hear the birdies singing as they eat. During the hot time of the day (noon-3pm) the birds must take a nap in the shade cause I don't see or hear them that much. Oh, and the best part of the perch is I'm not 'under foot', meaning I don't get stepped on or pushed out of the way by mom-mom. I'm still learning the right and wrong way to push the curtains out of the way, mom-mom can be very particular about that.


   I'm sure I'll have lots more letters to write to you about what's going on outside from my new perch.


   Write To Ya Later, Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment