9/01/2014

Nicknames by Frankie

Hey Chess,

   I've just been hanging around the house lately, seeing what kind of stuff I can get into. Mommy was walking around the house the other day, cleaning and such. Going from room to room with stuff, and I was kinda bored so I started to follow her. She would be standing somewhere dusting or organizing something and I'd rub up on her legs and 'talk' to her. She likes when I do that. When she finished putting the clean clothes away she stopped for a sec to pick me up. Then kissed me a bunch of times all over my head and face. I must be getting use to it since I don't think it's too horrible now. When I first came here I'd push and wiggle my way free cause I felt like they were gonna drop me.


   Oh! Before I forget... I know you said before that you don't do nicknames, but apparently here, it's anything goes. Mommy likes to call me 'her little weirdo', but mom-mom thinks it's mean of her to say that. I think if mommy is a bit odd and I'm her little weirdo that means I'm fitting in. Right? I guess that's a good thing cause I like it here and I'm not leaving anytime soon. Besides, I heard mom-mom call me 'the galloping gourmet' when I came running out of the bedroom at dinnertime. So she's one to talk... lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment