9/13/2014

MY Comfy Chair by Chessie

Meow - there Frankie!!

   What’s going on?  I’m just hanging around the house – my Mom and I have a recurring tussle about my comfy chair... she thinks its hers and I know its mine!  Sometimes she sits in it and I have to get behind her back and nudge her out so I can take a nap!  I’m a delicate little lady, only about seven pounds, but mighty strong when I want her to get out of MY chair.  Mom usually relents... it is such a comfy chair!


   Mom had people in the house visiting for a few days – nice for me – more laps to sit on, but one of them was a big man and he sat in MY chair!  My Mom said it was okay even tho’ I sat and stared at him – he didn’t get the point!  It’s my chair and only sometimes do I let Mom sit there with me too.  But there was no room for me when he was sitting there.  But he left this morning, so I have my house back – and Mom’s busy working in the office, so I can sleep in my comfy chair again undisturbed...purr...


No comments:

Post a Comment