9/06/2014

Outside Vacume by Frankie

Hi Chess,

   About your odd garden monster, I have no idea what it's called but it does remind me of the vacuum, so I think it's an outside vacuum. The next door neighbor has one just like yours where he sits on top and tells it where to go. However it's red with black and is so fast I barely have time to jump from window to window to watch it.


   Mommy has one too but she has to push it along herself, I think because it's much smaller and has to plug into the house with a cord. (Oh, that's another rule, cords are NOT string - Don't Eat Cords!) I guess mommy's vacuum doesn't like being pushed around cause it makes that loud noise and sometimes doesn't eat all the grass it's saposta. Mommy and mom-mom take turns pushing it all over the front and back yards.


   All the birds and squirrels are terribly afraid of them too. They run and hide until mommy is done and fills the feeders and water bowls. Then little by little they all come back and start pecking at the ground, as if food was thrown everywhere. I like to watch through the glass doors as I press my nose down to the little crack at the bottom and sniff the grass smell. If I can just get out there someday, I'd roll around in the dirt and grass to make myself smell like outside. Then I could sneak up on the birdies and catch one. Mommy said I could try but she doesn't think I could get close enough. She says 'birdies are friends - Not food. I still think I wanna try though.


Catch ya later,

Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment