9/30/2014

Talking & Singing by Frankie

Chessie,

 Short answer for your question about human words, nope. And I don't think I'll start anytime soon. Now I do let mommy know if I want something by meowing, but it's more of "meh". Sometimes mommy tries to copy me and it comes out pretty good, unfortunately she's just saying gibberish in cat. She might say a word right and I look at her or answer to let her know it was right, but then she gets it wrong again. At least she tries though.


 Anyway, I've gotten really good at letting her know I want something. She calls it charades and thinks I'm so smart for playing along. I meow a few times to get her attention, then she says "show me what you want", so I walk over to the door or window I want open. And just like that, she opens stuff for me, I don't have to lift a paw for anything. Mom-mom says I'm being lazy sometimes cause I'll look at a toy I want and mommy will play with it for 5 minutes before I just walk away bored.


 Another thing I'll do is "meh" at them when they go into the kitchen. I've discovered that most of the time they do that they get food out. If I follow them every time, there's a good chance I might get something. I make sure they show me everything they have, and sometimes I take a taste. So far, mom-mom has the best stuff, cause she has lunch meats like ham or turkey. I also like mommy's Tofurkey baloney, yummy! However mommy says it's too expensive to have me eat all her stuff, so she's gonna make mom-mom get her real stuff to share with me. Sounds like a good deal to me, can't wait. :)

 This letter is making me hungry now, I'm gonna go see if I can get mommy into the kitchen to feed me. Talk to ya later, Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment