9/20/2014

Little Houseguests by Chessie

Hey Frankie,

   I was just curious – does your Mom have other people come to your house to visit? We have lots of Mom’s friends and family visit here at the beach. Some of them are big people and some of them are little – about half the size of Mom, or even smaller. These little people are funny because they like to lay on the floor and watch the big box that has pictures that move and noise coming out of it. TV, I think that’s what they call it.


   Anyway, these little people are always interesting to play with, and they like to play with me, and brush my fur, and pet my head. So I like it when they come to visit us, and sometimes they sleep over the night. Then I curl up and nap nearby in the hallway and listen to them sleep – to be sure they don’t go away in the night. It’s fun to play with little people especially… big people too, but only some of them. I’ll tell you about the big people who come to visit another time.


   Chessie

No comments:

Post a Comment